2 Responses

  1. Raquel
    Raquel September 17, 2014 at 4:03 pm |

    I have 2kids from Danish man and his name is Rene Paulsen. I am filipina from Philippines the father of my kids not supporting the kids since 2011… he get married with other girl in Denmark after I give birth of my daughter…. any one from Denmark government help us to seek child support for my kids?

  2. RAM
    RAM November 7, 2015 at 3:28 am |

    Hello Perpie,

    nice blog! I’m super glad that i was able to read this blog of yours. Me and my partner are getting married in Aeroskobing as well on Dec 1st. I am a filipino and my partner is a spanish citizen. After marriage he wanted us to live in his town in Spain. Basically, my questions are if we intend to live in Spain. We have to register the marriage certificate in his town. right? And also do i necessarily need to go home because i’m going to be on a tourist visa but my partner wants me to stay until i will receive my residence permit to stay with him. I don’t know if you know anything like that. I appreciate your response 🙂


Leave a Reply